Invest to receive a Green Card
The EB-5 Regional Centre Pilot program, as it is officially known, was created by the United States Citizenship and Immigration services in 1991 as a way of bringing foreign investment to the USA and creating employment for US locals.
This well-established program requires foreign nationals to invest a minimum of $500,000 into US enterprises known as Regional Centres, which allows the investor to obtain a green card for themselves along with their spouse and children under twenty one years. This is based on ten full time employment positions for qualifying US workers being created by each $500,000 investment.
- Permanent residency in the US for you, your spouse and any children under 21
- Continue to manage your other business interests or seek employment in the US
- You can apply for US citizenship 5 years after being granted a conditional Green Card
- EB-5 gives you the freedom to live anywhere in the United States
- There are no minimum educational qualifications required
- College fees are set at the same rates as US citizens
- The ability to speak English is not necessary
This is the only direct route to a green card:
Step 1 – Make an investment of $500,000 plus administrative fee in an approved program
Step 2 – Your legal advisors submit your application to the US Citizen and Immigration Service (USCIS)
Step 3 – You then receive a conditional permanent residency (a temporary green card)
Step 4 – You apply for removal of the conditional status after 21 months (in order to receive a permanent green card)
Step 5 – Five years after receiving a conditional green card an application for naturalization can be submitted
TSG Europe Ltd will provide you with a single point of contact through our UK immigration partners for the entire EB-5 process.
For further Information, please Contact Us